If I were to ask my friends to describe me, they would say I
am a diverse, active and really intelligent woman. I really enjoy working out,
running and swimming, listening and playing music and volunteering. I also have
a passion for knowing other places in the world and getting to know the locals
and the regional cuisine. Now, if you were to ask my bosses about my work, they
would state that I have a really good work ethic, responsible, and
goal-achiever. Mixing my interest in knowing other cultures and working in a
global customer service company have helped me reach my goals and growing
within the company I work for.
Education has always been an important part of my
development, I’ve built my life, goals and dreams around this. Without
education, I would not be who I am today, and I would not have accomplished my
greatest goals: Help people and develop who they are to their full potential.
I’ve had multiple professors and teaches that have helped me broaden my
perspective in like and gain information and insights to achieve my dreams and
focus on Business Administration.
As an under graduate, I used all the resources available at
Universidad Valle Continental, taking advantage of all the courses related in
Business Administration. As a result of my performance as a student here, I
finished first place in my generation. During my senior year, I did a study to
analyze attrition rates at my current job as a Workforce Manager. Based on the
results from this study, we were able to make changes to the hiring and
training plan, displaying positive results during the agent performance in
Operations.
Outside my formal education, I have worked for the last ten
years in customer service, first of all providing assistance to a telephone and
cable company for five years, after that I changed jobs to work for a mayor
software company for two years and last but not least I have been working for an
online video streaming service for more than five years. All of the information
and knowledge I have gained from working in this various places have helped me
develop techniques that have improved my work places for the best, lowering the
numbers in more than half the performance indicators required by the clients.
Starting from the bottom and slowly progressing into more challenging positions
has provided me with a different and original point of view.
Currently in my position as a Workforce manager, I have
received tools to help out agents provide the best service possible, and
studying a MBA at your University will help me improve and broaden my current
knowledge. It will assist me to apply the newest management techniques and be
ready to constantly challenge myself and my peers in their practices and
approaches. All of this things together
will give me a greater overview of the business world, a deep understanding and
a certain receptiveness to the slight changes of this environment that apply to
the company and to my position.
No comments:
Post a Comment