My name is Ambar Escudero, I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and work for a multinational company as a Workforce Manager for a team of over 700 employees.
If I were to ask my friends to describe me, they would say I am a diverse, active and really intelligent woman. I really enjoy working out, running and swimming, listening and playing music and volunteering. I also have a passion for knowing other places in the world and getting to know the locals and the regional cuisine.
If I were to ask my friends to describe me, they would say I am a diverse, active and really intelligent woman. I really enjoy working out, running and swimming, listening and playing music and volunteering. I also have a passion for knowing other places in the world and getting to know the locals and the regional cuisine.
Education has always been an
important part of my development, I’ve built my life, goals and dreams around
this. Without education, I would not be who I am today, and I would not have
accomplished my greatest goals: Help people and develop who they are to their
full potential. I’ve had multiple professors and teachers that have helped me
broaden my perspective in like and gain information and insights to achieve my
dreams.
I decided to take the Collegiate English
Program with expectations to learn more, and use this knowledge to apply to my
daily life. Taking this decision has had great impact in my life, I’ve learned
a lot from the teachers and even applied what I’ve learned in the Academic
Speaking course during a conference I gave about customer service to 500
students.
No comments:
Post a Comment